BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Lindsey S.
Memphis, TN
I wanted these to be good like fruit by the foot (a childhood favorite) but I was underwhelmed. They texture is weird & the flavor isn’t great. It was free for me to try. If you like laffy taffy though you may like it.
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
I received this product complimentary in this months Voxbox. I really enjoyed this flavor and I liked how these didn’t stick to my teeth. Very good flavor and a generous amount in the package. I recommend this product.
Ana A.
Balch Springs, TX
They are so soft and chewy, flavorful. I loved every bit of them, so did my children. I almost didn’t want to share with them. They are better than the fruit roll ups. I would definitely recommend for everyone to buy.
Nadia M.
Valrico, FL
This was by far my 13 year old son’s favorite flavor of the ones we received. He definitely would put down a whole box of these if the opportunity was presented to him lol. Highly recommend this snack to have on hand!
Megan M.
Taste really fruity fresh! Not like the other kind of roll ups but a very real tropical taste! I gave these to my daughter and she loved them! Yes i definitely recommend these for you or your kids! Great for lunches.
Can R.
Union City, OH
These have a great flavor. I received these in my Influenster VoxBox from the campaign this month. I will definitely be purchasing a box of these within the near future. They seem like a decent snack.
Riley F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Tastes tropical with hints of pineapple that are not overwhelming. They are a little difficult to eat, but they were a tasty treat and met my expectations. I also trust his brand and liked that they had a new product
Rachael R.
I received my Welch's fruit roll tropical flavor free for my honest review. And I'm not big of the "fruit by the foot" version but I really like this one and I know my daughter will love the other flavors I received
Heather D.
Clayton, AL
Delicious packs of goodness great for on the go and school snacks. Full of great flavor and with several choices, it's hard to choose a favorite. Two thumbs up!!!
Kristina C.
Amazing snack, good flavor, not my favorite, but I'm more of a strawberry or grape person. But it was good and my daughter loved it. Would buy again. They are so easy to give to my daughter for a snack, virtually no mess and easy for her to grab and go.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!