BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This did not last very long at my house. I didn’t expect these to be as good as they were. I don’t like regular fruit roll ups, but these were super good. They look identical, but have a nice tropical scent. They are very long and have the same fruity flavor as the Welch's® Fruit Snacks Island Fruits. It isn’t overly sweet, or chemical tasting. These almost melt in your mouth, and are much softer than their competitor. I got these free for testing purposes in the Sparkle VoxBox, but I can’t wait to find these in the store. The price is a steal for the quality you get.
Kazandra R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I received this flavor of tropical fruit along with two other flavors in my Sparkle VoxBox, and out of the three this was my favorite! I disliked the other two because of the strong artificial flavor; however, this one was much more natural tasting and wasn't overly sweet either. Although the sticky texture is not my favorite for a fruit snack, it still was overall a tasty snack.
I enjoy that these are made of real fruit and contain Vitamin C since I sometimes miss that vitamin in my diet. I would purchase this item in the future with my own money!
Cassie B.
These were so good! We always have fruit snacks available for the kids, but this was our first time trying the other products. Welch’s never seems to disappoint! We will have these stocked in the pantry now as well! This flavor was something totally new and delicious!
Deeann A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These were a wee bit sticky and got all in my teeth, which drove me crazy. But my kids loved them and the stickiness was no issue with those little crazies lol The flavor is awesome and we are loving the Welch's line of fruit snacks and rolls. Turning into a staple in our household.
Sarah C.
Redwood City, CA
I received the Tropical Punch Fruit Rolls from Welch's yesterday. Let me start off by saying I was super excited as I loved fruit roll ups as a kid. However I thought these were just okay and here's why. 1) The texture was too sticky/mushy. It was really hard to get the roll off of the paper 2) Flavor wasn't intense. Welch's is probably a healthier fruit snack but the tropical flavor wasn't that flavorful! #sparklevoxbox #complimentary

*** I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes ***
Danielle M.
These are really great. Didn't even realize I got in on this vox box but between my seven year old and myself they were gone in a matter of days. I even bought a couple boxes at the store that week. My only complaint about the rolls are they are alot... slimier is the word i guess that hits closely. When you pull a piece off it gets stringy and kind of sticky and leave a filmy type texture n your teeth for a couple seconds. Compared to other roll ups i think its just because they are made more naturally with less preservatives maybe? Super great other than that and really enjoy the flavor choices also
Jourdan P.
I received 3 flavors of this fruit snack to try out in the sparkle voxbox. This was my favorite flavor and I gave the other 2 to my kids. They really liked it, but what kid wouldn’t? They aren’t overly sweet and they have a good amount in a roll. They are probably healthier than the competing option. My problem with this is that it’s too sticky. It stick to fingers, it sticks to lips and it sticks most definitely to teeth. I thought about buying them at the grocery and I was about to until I remembered how sticky they were.
Kristy T.
Owatonna, MN
The flavor on this one was just okay. I found it to be a little artificial and didn't taste natural, just very sugary. In addition, this product was pretty sticky. I would probably not recommend it and would only use it at home, however. Only three stars!
Kjersten R.
Le Mars , IA
My kids absolutely loved them!  We don't usually get fruit rolls, but we will be purchasing Welch's in the future.  The flavor variation is good--I didn't think my kids would like the tropical one since they generally don't like pineapple or mango, but it turned out to be their favorite.  Since we got them for free, I'm not sure about the cost in comparison to other brands, but our experience with Welch's in the past has been that they are comparable in price with better quality products.
Christina B.
Ishpeming , MI
Received this in my SparkleVoxBox. Only flavor I've tried thus far, and I was disappointed. Nutrition facts are not listed, so I had to search for them online. Ingredients, however, are listed on the package, and I appreciate that the first ingredients are fruit puree, even though the next ingredients are maltodextrin and sugar. The flavor was meh, and had a weird aftertaste. I wouldnt pay for this flavor. Hopefully the berry flavors have a better taste. *Recieved complimentary in exchange for review*
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!