BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Are these good ?7 Answers
  • Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
Jessica W.
Very tasty! These are a wonderful alternative to the unhealthy processed fruit snacks I’ve seen in stores. These are a great snack and guilt free option and I will be getting some for treats for my 15 month old!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
These were yummy! My son took some to school with him for lunch and he liked them too. They are sticky and get in your teeth but that’s what fruit roll ups do lol I received these free for review and I like them
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
I love the fruity flavor combination! My kids love this very affordable snacks. It’s super tasty and fun to eat. I received this as part of my voxbox but I already purchased it multiple timea and added this on my grocery list!
Alissa T.
Louisville, KY
I received 3 flavors of the the Welch’s Fruit Rolls in my Influenster box. It reminded me a lot of fruit by the foot, but a little thinner. The flavors were very good, and I really liked them. I would definitely recommend and will buy them again.
Lauren J.
Carrollton, TX
I received this in my Sparkle VoxBox and this was totally delicious! I love how natural it is and I’m definitely going to be buying more of these, reminded me of my childhood favorite snack but with less sugar!
Jennifer  S.
Edwardsburg, MI
I have a 9 year old and a 14 year old so it isn't often that they agree on snacks but these were a hit (even my husband and I indulged!) Definitely better tasting, and better for you, than other fruit snacks.
Ashley B.
Center Line, MI
So after getting some of these in my voxbox me and the kids ate them and let me just say...I had to add them to my grocery list. They were so good! And way better than most candy! You will love these roll ups
Stacie L.
West Jordan, UT
These were delicious. I couldn't really tell if they were better or worse than other fruit rollups, but we enjoyed them! The flavor was good. The size might have been a little bit smaller than another brand, but they work just fine for a snack!
Irene M.
Purchased at: Target
Very yummy snack! our family has always been a Welch's fan. These did not disappoint. They're the perfect amount of sweet and easy to peel. I love that they're individually wrapped and can be added to lunch packs or bags for on the go enjoyment.
Kayla F.
Cicero, NY
Not the hugest fan of tropical flavors usually but these aren’t too bad. A great option if you’re looking for a different fruity flavor! Great snack for kids & adults. Would recommend to others! #influenster
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Are these good ?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.