BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Taylor H.
Saint Cloud, MN
The taste was a little to “tropical” for me if that makes any sense. I usually am not a fan of citrus hints but this one I could actually stand to eat. It also doesn’t get stuck in your teeth as much as other brands of fruit roll ups.
Tabatha H.
I got a few different flavors in my box to try out and my kids absolutely loved this one. All of the welches fruit snacks are their favorite and they’d eat them all day if i let them. I liked that this was easy to get off the wrapper and didn’t make the hands all sticky. I will be going to grab some of these from the store!
Kristin H.
Plant city , FL
Delicious snack my kids really loved these and have been requesting them every time we go to the grocery store. I like that they are made with real fruit so even when it’s hard to get them to eat fruit at least they’re getting some.
Savannah W.
Springfield , MO
I received three kinds of fruit rolls in my Sparkle Vox Box and this flavor was my favorite. I LOVE Welch's fruit snacks, but I had never tried their fruit rolls, so I was pretty excited to try them. They smelled delicious and tasted even better.
Kristina H.
Philadelphia, TN
My kids liked these but not as much. They were bent on the texture of these. And not sure about the taste.  But on the other side they were good for them so I am OK with these.  Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Shelby M.
Westerville , OH
Oh my gosh sooooo delicious!!! I stopped eating fruit roll ups long ago because of the artificial dyes and ingredients. I was delighted to read everything is natural in these and they are SO tasty!!! I'm going to go buy more now!!
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
My kids 6 & 4 did not like this flavor. They like the roll ups. It they didn't like this one. We only had one to try and might try again if it comes in a multi flavor box.
Ashley B.
Willard, OH
This flavor was so delicious! I love they offer a variety of flavors and to get this as a complimentary sample definitely made me want to buy more! It’s great for on the go and you don’t even need to worry about it making a mess!
Elizabeth S.
This flavor was one of my personal favorites ! I was very iffy at first but as a good parent I though to my self,”If I do not like it I can give it one of my children.” But that did not happen I ate the whole roll! Yes it was that yummy!
Cheyenne S.
Littleton , NC
The flavor is not great. It’s a good snack to send to school or bring on a road trip but I would necessarily keep it in my home. Although my kids think the flavor is ok, I really don’t. And if they don’t love it, I won’t buy it.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!