BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Lisa D.
Mt Pleasant, PA
These snacks are very good! the kids loved them and I feel comfortable giving them to them because they are like real fruit. Definitely have purchased them again since I received my sample form Influenster. Thanks for the opportunity to try these.
Erin Y.
Cedar Rapids, IA
So... I'll be the first to admit that Fruit Punch is not my favorite flavor of anything. I dont like drinking it and I assumed that I wouldnt like to eat it either, but low and behold, these fruit snacks are DELICIOUS!! My daughter and I ended up sharing the box and I even bought more!!
Deniese F.
Montgomery, AL
My daughter and I really liked the taste of the Welch’s fruit rolls. This was our first time trying them. They seems a little healthier compared to some products. The problem is they are SO sticky! They stick to faces, teeth and hands. I would buy them again and be more careful when eating
Jessica H.
Bentonia, MS
The fruit rolls were super tasty!  I loved how I could throw them in a lunch bag and go.  One aspect of the Fruit Rolls that was a little frustrating is that they tend to disintegrate by the heat of your hand very quickly.  Other than that they are fun and delicious!
Lindsay F.
Middleton, WI
I really disliked these which is bizarre because I am a fan of welch's products. I dont really enjoy the pineapple flavor in general but it was very nasty in these. I think they should stick to their cherry, strawberry, and wild berry flavors. They excel at those.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
These are so yummy! My kids and I loved them! They are expensive compared to other fruit snacks on the market but they do taste good and are good quality. I always try and grab a box when I have a coupon or they go on sale but they never last very long.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
[product:welch’s-fruit-rolls-tropical-punch] I received these as a free sample. They were absolutely yummy! I feel better giving my granddaughter one of these over candy. They had a great taste. Not too sweet. Perfect for that sweet tooth craving.
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
As a kid I loved the fruit by the foot snacks but as an adult they became way too sweet! The Welch’s ones are great. They actually taste like real fruit and aren’t overly sweet, but they are very sticky and chewy! Tropical punch has a great flavor!
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i received this complimentary from Influenster in my Flourish Vox Box and i enjoyed the flavor. it wasnt my favorite, but i prefer berry flavors more. but nevertheless, it was tasty! i highly recommend keeping welch’s fruit snacks in the house!
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
Yet another delicious product from Welch's. I believe they put total care and dedication into making great gummy snacks. I buy these for my kids and they love them!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!