BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Caroline G.
These rolls were better than the fruit snacks. I enjoy the texture of the rolls and thought the flavor was ok, though a little too sweet without enough acid to balance the flavor and give it more depth. Would probably not purchase since there are other brands I like more.
Jennifer P.
It has a rich fruit flavor. Its wrapping is very practical, attractive and manageable. Its texture is soft and elastic. I recommend it because it is a good gesture when buying a sweet
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
AMAMOS los rollos de fruta de nuestro Welch! A mis hijos les encantan estos bocadillos de frutas, pero esta vez, con mucho, mi marca favorita de rollos de fruta basada en el sabor y la textura.  Creo que el precio es comparable a artículos de aperitivos similares, también.

No soy muy estricto con los bocadillos, pero trato de minimizar todo el azúcar "extra" que les doy a mis hijos.  Siento que aproximadamente 8 g por porción, esta merienda es razonable.
Daneymis BM-118761 P.
These sweets are an interesting and fun format for children and they love it but according to my experience I did not like the taste. I did not feel the fruity taste and it was too sticky, I like the sweet sour and this was the opposite, it had a sweet taste of diabetic
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Haven’t actually tried this flavour so not too sure why I received this to write a review. Again I love these fruit rolls so much and the other flavours I have had have been awesome so I’m sure this one would be too.
naf C.
I received a sample of this product for testing purposes for free from influenster in the #OasisVoxBox. I really enjoyed chewing on it. It had a nice chewy texture and a fruity taste to it. It was very delicious. It had an orange like smell when you open the packaging at first. I like the fact that these Welch's fruit rolls contain vitamins and so they are not unhealthy. I would definitely recommend them especially for parties or for kids at school or after school (not too much though, you don't want kids to mee their teeth up).
Peggy S.
Storm Lake, IA
Left a little bit of an after taste and strange flavor.  My son and I did not care for this one.  Packaging was also hard to get open
Shelley F.
MIAMI, FL
Did not like the taste of this one, least favourite. Didn't like that If it was left.out of the fridge, it wud become super sticky
Samahara M.
McAllen, TX
Delicioso snack práctico y saludable no empalaga. PUEDES comer y comer y no te sientes hostigado. Lo recomiendo
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!