BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Christine R.
Skowhegan, ME
Easy to grab snack for my son’s lunch, and I also enjoy them for a small sweet snack.
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Good flavor! Very yummy for a snack for anyone. Healthy snack i should add. Loved it!
Roxanne H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This flavor was very good. My boys enjoyed them and asked me to purchase them again.
Heather Z.
My kids thought these were really tasty. They loved the flavor, and they wanted more.
Amanda B.
Rochester, NH
Very yummy! My kids love them and they are made with real fruit! Very affordable too!
Eugenia R.
Little Rock , AR
Love there favor real good. Would so buy it again. My baby loves them. Great product
Lindsey B.
Dupont, PA
Not a fan of any fruit rolls. They seemed very sticky and didnt enjoy the flavor. Maybe a different flavor would be better to try.
Dayana L.
I love these tropical fruit punch rolls. They are my favorites in the world world. The packaging is striking super delicate and come in colors referring to the flavor. When you open the package oh god the smell is nice and super provocative. They come in rolls is super oroginales one thinks that they come only a little and for nothing is quite what comes in those packages. The flavor is delicate, delicious and suoer addictive, it has happened to me that I open the package and I eat it in a second, and then it does not leave me heartburn or stomach pain and less than less remorse. My daughter loves them and I have to hide them because if she opens a package she eats them up completely and does not give it to anyone.
Yusmary V.
I love these rolls. The packaging is delicate and come in colors that refer to the flavor. When you open the package the smell is pleasant and provocative. They come in generous amounts. The taste is delicate, delicious and I must add that super addictive. My son adored them and I had to hide them because if I opened a package, I ate them completely and I do not blame him, as I said no when the tests do not want to stop.
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
I received this from Influenster for testing purposes and I must say that I I love. The flavor is delicious. Made with 100% real fruit juices is a plus and so easy to hide in your purse from bae who’s a huge sweet tooth
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!