BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #8 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Shannon B.
South Lebanon , OH
Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit my kids really enjoyed these. They prefer them over
Carla Louise L.
grafton, WV
I liked this flavor better than the others offered. The kids however did not like it as much.
Caitlin S.
Waycross , GA
Great flavor, great packaging, very easy to take on the go when you’re rushing out the door.
Jessica M.
My kid liked it, but I would prefer fewer artificial ingredients. No sugar would be nice too.
Abigail M.
Lumberton, TX
Yummy!! My kids love this. You will too. Just try it out as soon as possible!!!! Healthy too
Beth B.
Grant, AL
Love the flavors of this kind. Most gummies don't have a tropical flavor and it was amazing!
Sarah J.
Melbourne , FL
I really liked them. The flavor was good and will definitely be keeping an eye out for them.
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA
Love these! Our girls take them for snack during lunch! Great price! I find them at Walmart!
Rebekah W.
La Follette, TN
This tastes freaking fantastic! Is it bad that I didn’t want to share with My kid?????? Love!
Emily H.
Bakersfield , CA
My son didn’t really care for this flavor. I thought it was okay but I wouldn’t purchase it
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!