BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • Yeap it was you! Lol Where did you get them? I haven't se...3 Answers
Krystal C.
Logan, WV
These were SO good! They are much better than Fruit by the Foot or Fruit Roll Ups. The flavor is amazing!
Jen J.
My son loved these, we even went out after to purchase more. They taste like real fruit and not processed
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
This is my daughters favorite. I don’t like it, but she really likes them. I will buy them occasionally.
Shelly P.
Greenbrier, AR
Yummy! Who doesn’t love a good fruit roll? It is a great snack to take on the go for both young and old.
Myya S.
Fruity flavor without tasting artificial. Not too sweet. My Kids enjoyed these more then the competitors.
Nicole W.
Albion, NY
Our favorite from the box. Healthier than fruit roll ups and tastes a lot better! Good for a quick snack.
Meghan M.
Corrigan, TX
Great flavor, not a sticky mess, we will definitely be buying these again. My kiddos couldn’t get enough
nikki c.
Eastpointe, MI
Best flavor for sure. My sons favorite as well. Very good. Will be buying these again in the near future.
Heather H.
Delta, CO
These are so yummy. My family's favorite fruit snacks. So fruit juicy, and hold us over as a great snack.
Angela H.
Meridian, MS
Love the tropical flavor fruit rolls. They taste great and are fun for kids. This flavor is my favorite.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Are these good ?
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.