BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Jazzmyn G.
Great for snack my kids love this ones easy to carry around the they have really good flavor variety
Brittany M.
Beaverton, OR
Kids loved these fruit rolls! They are great for on-the-go snacks! Not messy and easy to grab and go!
Aaron H.
Midland, GA
These were delicious! The kids devoured them and Mama may have even snuck a bag out for her purse. 😂
Mary B.
fort Wayne, IN
Loving these tropical snacks perfect way to curb those craving for sweets without sacrificing flavor
Jessica P.
Princeton, TX
I did not care much for the flavor of this one but my son liked it. Decently priced for a snack item.
Amber G.
Gate City, VA
My kids love them. Said they tasted like real fruit and they was juicy. I buy them all they time now
Michelle M.
Mesa, AZ
Of the three flavors, this one was probably the least exciting but the product itself is always good.
Elizabeth P.
Súper yummy. A great on the go for those moms that are always rushing out the door. And kids love it.
Amber M.
Indianapolis, IN
So yummy loyal customer they are delicious and they are low in points for my weight watchers plan.
Candace B.
Salem, MA
I love these because they are a sweet snack but also feel healthy. The flavor is great for summer!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!