BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Kristy S.
The Welch fruit rolls were fruity and tasted so yummy. We also tried in berry flavor. My kids loved both.
Brandie S.
roe, ar
These are good but certainly not my favorite flavor. However, my three children enjoyed them thoroughly.
Jennifer D.
Sapulpa, OK
I liked the white grape strawberry better but this fruit roll up was still very good. My kids love them!
Angela H.
Meridian, MS
Love the tropical flavor fruit rolls. They taste great and are fun for kids. This flavor is my favorite.
Tammy B.
Hannibal, MO
My son loved these!!!! They are healthy and made of real fruit juice. I will definitely buy these again.
Whitney L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Total win at my house. Kids loved them. I though it tasted great. Can't leave grocery store without them.
Meghan M.
Corrigan, TX
Great flavor, not a sticky mess, we will definitely be buying these again. My kiddos couldn’t get enough
Kayla M.
Georgetown , KY
My kids love these! Great for school snacks or snacks on the go! Will for sure be purchasing these again
Krystal C.
Logan, WV
These were SO good! They are much better than Fruit by the Foot or Fruit Roll Ups. The flavor is amazing!
Trisha H.
Eldridge, IA
YUUUUUMMMMYYYY! These are truly the best feuit snacks. Wish I could find the apple locally, but not luck.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!