BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #8 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Hilda R.
Fun summer snack. Safer for little ones. Artificial stuff still a thumb down but it’s better than a candy.
Dawn P.
Toledo, OH
My daughter actually preferred this flavor over the rest and was sad I only had one #unrollthefun #welches
Tiffeny D.
Del City, OK
Super yummy! Lots of product in one little package. It wasn't sticky or stale. It made a really nice snack.
Elizabeth C.
Great flavor! However, it was difficult to get off the paper and I ended up helping the kids scrape it off
Megan P.
Halifax, VA
Great product. Flavor was nice, not strong and not artificial tasting. Great that they are natural as well.
Jessica K.
Florham Park, NJ
My kids didn’t love the flavor but might appeal to tropical punch fans. Received free promo box to review.
Danielle a.
Harlingen, TX
These were really good and my kids loved these the smell the texture and best of all the flavor was awesome
Michelle S.
Fun to eat for both children and adults. Not too sticky, great flavor, and my child and I both loved them.
Sarah L.
San Antonio, TX
These are delicious! We lived them. Will definitely be buying them again! Even my picky kiddos loved them!
Karen J.
Coon Rapids, MN
Quick easy on the go great for young and old alike. Yummy is the word my grandson who is 3 described them.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!