BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #8 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
These taste just like Tropical Punch. I’ve always love Welch’s brand and their products and it’s no different for these. Easy to carry with you and pack for lunches, made with real fruit and taste great. I definitely recommend to others who loves candy or have children.
Elly L.
My kids, my hubby & I loved them very flavorful and chewy. Made me want to go out and buy a box. Loved the tropical fruit punch especially. Plus reminded me of when I was a kid and ate fruit roll ups. My kids love them as snacks that my daughter wants me to get some. So this family approves!!! Two thumbs up!
Diana R.
This was okay. I do not like fruit punch at all but I decided to give it a try. If you like like this is the one for you. It was too strong of a cherry flavor for me, but my husband definitely ate this one all to him self and enjoyed every bite he got from it.
Jocelyn C.
Bristol, TN
So I originally got these as a snack for our 9 year old; however, I quickly found myself becoming that mom that hides in the pantry to sneak a quick treat! I love the flavor, quality, and price! I just wish they were longer, but that’s me being selfish! Haha
Christine S.
Hamilton, MT
I received a complimentary sample of Welch's Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch through Influenster. This is still my favorite flavor. I love how the product does take like Tropical Punch but not sugary and fake. My whole family agrees that this flavor is the best.
Dianna A.
Louisville, KY
My kids loved the Welch's Fruit Roll-ups Tropical Punch. I am not sure there is a flavor of fruit rolls they have not liked lol As mother fruit roll-ups are a great snack to take to the beach or appointments and Welch is a brand you can trust!
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
My two year old daughter loved this one. She actually seen them at the store and had to have "the yaiyo ones mommy!" Shes too cute. I love the brand, love what they're doing, love the product. Healthy snacking alternative. Try it you wont be disappointed!!!
Rebecca T.
Murray, UT
My kids loved the fruit snacks so much, that they were excited to try the fruit rolls.  They hadn't ever had the fruit rolls before.  They loved them equally as well.  Yummy!
jennifer  g.
stockton, CA
It is ok. Didn't really like it. I am not a big fan on the flavor at all. The ingredients are ok for the product. It didn't me my expectaions at all. I was hoping for more. This is an healthy product to eat. Kids would eat this product up like no tomorrow.
Michelle M.
This is a great product! I love that fruit is the first ingredient and the kids absolutely love them! We have purchased several times since trying them! I would highly recommend this product! I love Welch's products and this is no exception to that!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!