BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Me encantaron, dan ganas de seguir comiendo más y más. Lindo diseño y lo podemos comprar a muy buen precio
Michelle S.
Fun to eat for both children and adults. Not too sticky, great flavor, and my child and I both loved them.
Neda A.
Westfield
Very delicious! Everyone in the family loved them. We will definitely be buying these more regularly!
Karen J.
Coon Rapids, MN
Quick easy on the go great for young and old alike. Yummy is the word my grandson who is 3 described them.
Sarah L.
San Antonio, TX
These are delicious! We lived them. Will definitely be buying them again! Even my picky kiddos loved them!
Ingrid S.
Los Angeles, CA
The best snack I can pack for our family trips the kids love them and they are healthier then other snacks
Elizabeth C.
Great flavor! However, it was difficult to get off the paper and I ended up helping the kids scrape it off
Tiffeny D.
Del City, OK
Super yummy! Lots of product in one little package. It wasn't sticky or stale. It made a really nice snack.
Julie R.
Poplar Bluff, MO
We tried all of the flavors and none of them disappointed. These were tasty. Kids really enjoyed them alot.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
These are delicious. I love the different flavor. My children get tired of the same kinds of mixed flavors
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!