BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Michelle S.
Fun to eat for both children and adults. Not too sticky, great flavor, and my child and I both loved them.
Courtney B.
Dallas, GA
Tropical flavors are probably my favorite. These were really good and I like that they're not overly sweet.
Kayla B.
Bonduel, WI
Wasn't a huge fan of the flavor but I don't typically like orange flavoring. Tasted a little bitter to me.
Emma W.
Second favorite flavor! So delicious! Made with high quality ingredients.  The flavor is so delicious!
Jennifer S.
Downey, CA
Delicious, perfect size for young kids, and a fairly healthy snack. My kids ate them as fast as they could!
Jazamine D.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love the taste and ease of these welch's fruit rolls! Tropical Punch is my favorite flavor of the three!
Jen L.
Saylorsburg , PA
My kids loved them. They made me purchase more of them. Great for taking to school and on long trips.......
Tiffeny D.
Del City, OK
Super yummy! Lots of product in one little package. It wasn't sticky or stale. It made a really nice snack.
Elizabeth C.
Great flavor! However, it was difficult to get off the paper and I ended up helping the kids scrape it off
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
These are delicious. I love the different flavor. My children get tired of the same kinds of mixed flavors
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!