BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #8 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
Valerie B.
Scotts Hill, TN
Tasty, sweet fruit snack that my 4 year old loved! The complimentary box just wasn't enough...he wanted more!
Victoria L.
Shelby Twp, MI
My kids love these as well i purchase about 6 boxes of these a month depending on family and school functions
Kimberly B.
Lakeland, GA
Yum yum yum in my tum tum tum super delicious fruit flavor blast in your mouth. Similar to fruit by the foot.
Billie J.
Milwaukee, WI
The Fruit Roll-Ups what's not to love. But if your kids spoil and they taste great even halfway for yourself
Shatonia T.
Mckinney, TX
These were my favorite from the VoxBox! These were so soft and full of flavor! My son really enjoyed it too.
Angela M.
Buffalo, NY
Loved this one. Myself and kids loved the fruit taste Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry
bridget I.
Mount Airy, GA
These taste sooo amazing an my kids love them there great for a snack an on the go an there not full of sugar
Shannon M.
Panama City, FL
Great choice in snack for both kids and adults. Great taste and great flavor. My kids and I both love these.
Heather S.
Cleveland, TN
They're really good and they taste great my daughter loves them I just wish they were a little less in price
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
My kids love these snacks! (Ages 5-13) They are a great alternative to candy and sugary snacks. Mom approved!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Jazmin D.