BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Shatonia T.
Grand Blanc, MI
These were my favorite from the VoxBox! These were so soft and full of flavor! My son really enjoyed it too.
Amy W.
Kingsport, TN
This flavor was by far my absolute favorite. Welch's has definitely out did themselves on this product.
Antwanette J.
Paterson, NJ
didn’t like the flavor but I like that it’s healthier than most fruit snacks ... I would buy for my children
Kim F.
Great product for kids. I recommend it for anyone. My daughter loves them. Not too sticky. Great snack.
Brianne W.
This was my kids' favorite flavor. They really enjoyed them and they make the perfect portable snack. Thanks!
bridget I.
Mount Airy, GA
These taste sooo amazing an my kids love them there great for a snack an on the go an there not full of sugar
Angela M.
Buffalo, NY
Loved this one. Myself and kids loved the fruit taste Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry
Tabatha M.
Moorhead, MN
My kids loved the fact that their favorite fruit snacks now make it in a roll snack it was a hit in our house
Mindy L.
Mandeville , LA
Great tasting the boys love these. Easy to find and great on the go. We never go with out them in the pantry
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
My kids love these snacks! (Ages 5-13) They are a great alternative to candy and sugary snacks. Mom approved!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!