BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Rhonda S.
White City, KS
Delishous! My kids wanted more than one. Great tasting and not messy. Will be a go to snack for summer outings!
Felicia H.
Charlotte, NC
I really can't say which flavor they enjoyed more, because all three flavors were major wins with my children.
Maria M.
Kirkland , WA
Delicious! My son loved these and I’d definitely buy them for lunches! It wasn’t as sticky as other products.
Jaclyn W.
Warminster, PA
Yum! My kids also love these. As well as myself. Very good very fruity. I would recommend you give them a try
Angela M.
Buffalo, NY
Loved this one. Myself and kids loved the fruit taste Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry
Tabatha M.
Moorhead, MN
My kids loved the fact that their favorite fruit snacks now make it in a roll snack it was a hit in our house
Sheena F.
Secaucus, NJ
Super tasty and my daughter loves these. Not as sticky as traditional fruit roll ups and tastes more natural.
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
These have really good flavor taste way better then i would of expected i choose these over fruit by the foot
Billie J.
Milwaukee, WI
The Fruit Roll-Ups what's not to love. But if your kids spoil and they taste great even halfway for yourself
Mya S.
Tampa
I received this in my Flourish voxbox, great packaging. First time consumer and this was my favorite flavor!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!