BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Olivia G.
Pensacola, FL
This one is my all time favorite! I buy this flavor all the time! Enjoy all your other flavors as well. 5 stars
Erika A.
Great snack for kids or adults. Tastes great and is affordable. Healthy as well. A good snack to have on hand.
cassandra g.
East Lynn, MA
Welch fruit rolls are great. The kids love the flavors and they think of it as a special treat when I buy them.
Misty R.
Batesville, AR
The perfect snack! I love all the flavors and was so glad to get this voxbox. Will definitely be buying these!
Ashley M.
Wichita Falls, TX
My son loved these I did too lol I loved the fact that they were made with real fruit and not fake! A must buy!
Raevyn K.
Flushing, OH
These are one of the top 3 best flavors. My 9 year old son loves when I pack them in his lunch box for school.
Amber F.
I let my kids taste test these and they greatly approved of the flavors and enjoyed playing with them as well.
Megan M.
Toledo, OH
Had good flavor put was kinda stringy and hard to get off the paper to eat melted with the warmth from my hands
Melissa S.
Hackettstown, NJ
Favorite flavor so far! #WelchsFruitSnacks #UnrollTheFun #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @WelchsFruitSnck
Tiffany C.
Las Vegas, NV
The tropical ones are my personal favorite and the kids love these too I just don't know who love them more lol
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!