BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Amber S.
Leeds, AL
Great, tangy flavor and the fact my picky eaters lived them was a win/win!! These were actually my favorite too!
Miranda W.
York, PA
I loved the fact these were made. They taste so much better then the other fruit roll ups. They taste like fruit
Kenia Evangelista G.
Muito gostoso e saboroso, tem o cheirinho e o gosto da fruta, minha filha adora, recomendo para todas as crianças
Micki F.
Cantonment, FL
The grands ate these up and had me go by more. They were a huge hit and they love to take these for their lunch
Adis H.
I loved this candy it was so soft and chewy. Mostly, it does not get stuck in teeth and its perfect. Love them.
Kelsie M.
Sandy, OR
You can differently taste the fruit in it. Not like the fake fruit either. Sine trying them we have bought more
Felicia H.
Charlotte, NC
I really can't say which flavor they enjoyed more, because all three flavors were major wins with my children.
Megan M.
Toledo, OH
Had good flavor put was kinda stringy and hard to get off the paper to eat melted with the warmth from my hands
Jennifer Q.
Manteca, CA
These are really yummy! And my older daughter is super picky and I was surprised that she actually liked these
Melissa S.
Hackettstown, NJ
Favorite flavor so far! #WelchsFruitSnacks #UnrollTheFun #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @WelchsFruitSnck
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!