BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Terra O.
East canton, OH
My kids did not enjoy these! My kids aren't super picky but I couldn't get them to finish one pack of these. I am not sure how they changed their snacks but I would not recommend these. They had a indescribable smell to them that just turned us off from eating any more.
Amparo R.
Arleta, CA
My kids liked this flavor the least. They said it tasted like their vitamins. I’m a super frugal mom so buying these with a coupon is good. Won’t be getting this flavor though. Other flavors are good and they’re great to carry in their backpack for a quick, fun snack.
Lily B.
Columbus, OH
My son loved these. He can be a little picky when it comes to food, but he really liked these. He really enjoyed having these added to his lunch as a special treat. They are par with the quality of other name brands. We definitely be buying these again.
Megan B.
Kingsport, TN
These are super tasty and my kids absolutely love them! As a mother of four, I try to keep the sugar content to a minimum in my house. I like these because they aren't full of sugar and my kids love them even more than the old fruit-roll-ups that I used to buy occasionally.
Sarah W.
hattiesburg, MS
This was my favorite of the 3 Welch's Fruit Rolls I received. The flaovr was awesome and I really dig how the wWelch's fruit roll ups are super hard to chew and get stuck in my teeth like other brands do. We will be swapping on over to this one we are sold on them
Maria C.
Tampa , FL
I received a couple of the fruitrollups on my #voxbox #free for review and I can honestly say that my son loved them! I usually get the @welch's gummies but now I think we added a new snack to our grocery list.
April W.
Cordova, TN
Welch's fruit rolls were delicious and very flavorful.  Welch's products are budget friendly and a treat the whole family can enjoy.  I enjoy the convince of these fruit rolls and the satisfying taste of the sweet treat. I would buy these again for my family.
Jill F.
Celina, OH
My kids love these snacks and they are very affordable compared to other options and healthier. They are easy for on the go and we pack them all the time. They’ve become a pet of our shopping trips. Sometimes they are just a bit on the sticky side but what can you do.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Absoloutely yummy! Its like getting a punch full of flavor to the mouth. My boyfriend and daughters loved these Welch’s roll ups! The flavors arent crazy sweet and jam packed with sugar syrups like other snacks. I ate these with no guilt. Its kind to my wallet also.
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
I actually really liked this flavor. I received samples of these rolls in my Sparkle Vox Box and I think they are all awesome. This one definitely had a pineapple/ orange-ish taste, which was delicious and refreshing. They are very thin, but I kind of love that about them.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!