BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Miranda W.
York, PA
I loved the fact these were made. They taste so much better then the other fruit roll ups. They taste like fruit
Amber S.
Leeds, AL
Great, tangy flavor and the fact my picky eaters lived them was a win/win!! These were actually my favorite too!
Brittany&Ryan B.
Eros, LA
I surprisingly liked the Welch's fruit rolls!! They were better than some of the other brands that are out there.
Esther S.
Love this Tropical flavor from Welch’s! New and unique, I love trying new flavors and this one really delivered!
Lexie M.
Middlesex, VT
Delicious! Everyone loved them! Great flavor, consistency, and amount in each bag. I would recommend to a friend.
Stephanie P.
West Monroe , LA
Very good. These didn’t last long my youngest had company over and they ate it right up. Snacks like this I love.
Carrie H.
Sarver, PA
These were not a great hit with the kids. They don’t enjoy the flavor of these as much as other Welch’s products
Brenda L.
Jacksonville, FL
Delicious I absolutely love the taste. It's affordable and healthy. It's a great snack for on the go or any time.
Angelica G.
San Gabriel, CA
We didn’t like this one. It’s stick to your Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punchteeth and texture is weird
Cheryl W.
These are deliciously unique! My daughter and I love the tropical fruit and they taste natural and not too sweet!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!