BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Jamie B.
FOWLER, CA
I guess they were ok... The kids like them but they were very messy and very sticky... I would not purchase these
heidi v.
Syracuse, NY
It was sticky and sweet ,the flavor was quite good and it definitely travels well overall yes I would recommend.
Grace S.
Glenwood, WV
Tropical punch!!!! Need I say more. Anything tropical punch is good. These did not disappoint they was wonderful.
tylyn r.
My actual weakness. I’m obsessed with these. Perfect size and flavor. Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Isabel K.
Allen, TX
[product:welch’s-fruit-rolls-tropical-punch] is a delicious healthier sweet treat perfect for kids and on the go!
donna c.
These are delicious. My kids loved them. Very flavorful. Definitely recommend for a easy to pack snack on the go.
SuSu R.
JACKSONVILLE , FL
Very yummy and natural. The kids enjoyed the flavor and had fun while eating it. We will definitely purchase them
Miranda W.
York, PA
I loved the fact these were made. They taste so much better then the other fruit roll ups. They taste like fruit
Sue Ling R.
Coventry, RI
the kids and I all loved these. grest taste. packaging was ok. they were a tad sticky but i could live with that.
Karlie P.
Gooding, ID
So so so so good. Love these so much. Unfortunately they aren’t local for me to buy but would if they were here!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!