BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Nicole R.
Wheel of the tropical fruit flavor! My kids love these and us adults enjoy them too! A favorite for a grocery list!
Amy A.
Delphi, IN
My kids did not like the taste of these. They like fruit snacks, and I do too because they are easy and affordable.
Maria R.
West Lakeland, MN
Definitely worth a try. You should buy in every flavor. My kids loved them. My son kept sneaking them in his lunch
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
I got this complimentary sample from influenster, i like this one because it really does taste tropical and healthy
Shilo E.
Maineville, OH
These fruit rolls have the perfect amount of sweetness and flavor. They are a great treat or quick on the go snack.
maricela g.
Weslaco, TX
me gustaron mucho, una botana rapida, rica, saludable para comer y dar a los ninos, a mis hijas les gustaron mucho!
Robin H.
It was a good tasting snack, great for after school. The price is not too expensive. The kiddos really enjoyed them
Erica M.
Fennville, MI
My kids love these fruit rolls better than the other brands! I love them for the quality of ingredients and price!
Esther S.
Love this Tropical flavor from Welch’s! New and unique, I love trying new flavors and this one really delivered!
Carrie H.
Sarver, PA
These were not a great hit with the kids. They don’t enjoy the flavor of these as much as other Welch’s products
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!