BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Are these good ?7 Answers
  • Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
Reba L.
Yummy and so easy to eat. You can pack them and take them anywhere. Very kid friendly. Delicious. Just what I expected!
Sherri O.
Coventry, RI
I'm not in to this kind of candy. But the children love it. Still too much sugar for a snack Id buy for them everyday.
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
I love that there are multpile flavors to chose from for my kids so they don't have to have the same ones constantly
Rachael H.
While tasty flavor wise, the texture was too sticky. It was difficult to remove the product from the wax paper.
kasey S.
Henrietta, TX
Loved this kind as well. They are very good much better then fruit roll ups. And my child lobes them so thats a plus.
Kim H.
Waukee, IA
Loved these roll-ups!! And the fact that the number one ingredient is fruit makes these better than the competitors!!
Krystal D.
Orange City, FL
Best tropical flavor fruit snacks on the market!! Perfect for children’s lunches and / or bringing snacks to school!
Sarah D.
Bluff City, TN
The Tropical Punch flavor of Welch's Fruit Rolls is so good! They are a favorite in our house and a must in lunches.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Love the flavor these offer and they really are the best fruit snacks. Adults can enjoy these too, not just for kids.
Rachael D.
Roslindale, MA
My kids nor I was big on this product.. way tomuch sugar or flavoring and the aftertaste threw me off fully
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Are these good ?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.