BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
lisa w.
NEW TRIPOLI, PA
Delicious. My kids love them. Very flavorful. I like how they are a quick healthy snack. My local Weis carries these.
tina m.
South Webster, OH
So good! We are hooked in my household! Even my husband liked them! These are bit limited to kids lunches for sure ;)
Sarah D.
Bluff City, TN
The Tropical Punch flavor of Welch's Fruit Rolls is so good! They are a favorite in our house and a must in lunches.
amanda G.
Cookeville, TN
this one was his favorite fruit roll up he likes anything tropical punch anyways, so we had to buy him this kind also
Wendy M.
Hillsboro, OH
My son is not a fan of the tropical punch. He likes Hawaiian Punch to drink but was not a fan of this fruit roll up.
Rachael D.
Roslindale, MA
My kids nor I was big on this product.. way tomuch sugar or flavoring and the aftertaste threw me off fully
Jeannette C.
Harker Hts, TX
They were so good and my kids absolutely loved them i had to go buy more they were gone in one day. I recommend this
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
These are so good. My family ate the samples but I did get a bite of one and it was so good. I ended up buying more.
Jessica P.
Montgomery, NY
We lived wel he’s fruit anything. It this wasn’t the kids or my favorite flavor! I usually buy welches when in Sale!
Christie K.
Kyle, TX
Delicious! Better than fruit by the foot in my opinion. Will buy again. I think i liked them more than my kids did.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!