BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
These are so good. My family ate the samples but I did get a bite of one and it was so good. I ended up buying more.
Samantha S.
My 4 girls love these. They would and could eat the whole box if I would allow them. These are easily found in stores
Mehrish H.
Tamarac, FL
Yum!!! That’s what my kids said as soon as they put it in their mouth. I tried it myself and could not resist either.
Jeannette C.
Harker Hts, TX
They were so good and my kids absolutely loved them i had to go buy more they were gone in one day. I recommend this
Elanor O.
Bowling Green, KY
Wasn’t a fan of the taste. Was kind of weird. My daughter enjoyed them though. And they are good for her to snack on
Shemshia D.
Seattle, WA
Whoever decided to create this flavor I want to personally thank you. These were bomb and I will be buying more soon!
Milisha D.
Philadelphia, PA
This candy was smiply amazing i really see my self buying this for me and my family it was great i really enjoyed it
Wendy M.
Hillsboro, OH
My son is not a fan of the tropical punch. He likes Hawaiian Punch to drink but was not a fan of this fruit roll up.
Jennifer P.
Bangor, PA
I love fruit roll ups just like my kids. We didn't like this flavor. We prefer other flavors. Yes it has sugar in it.
Kristi A.
Houma , LA
Love welches but my family was not a fan of this particular flavor. Probably would not personally purchase this kind.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!