BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Stacey c.
Mcminnville, TN
By far my favorite. My granddaughter and myself eat these all the time. So good and good for you. They are my favorite.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I have bought these for my daughter and i love theses fruit snacks and i would recommend to anyone of my family members
Jamie S.
These were good but they were not favorite. Was not crazy about that fruity taste. They were enjoyable for my children.
Kim H.
Waukee, IA
Loved these roll-ups!! And the fact that the number one ingredient is fruit makes these better than the competitors!!
Rachael H.
While tasty flavor wise, the texture was too sticky. It was difficult to remove the product from the wax paper.
Maranda W.
Loved these! Great taste and my son loved being able to test them out with me! Much better than other similar brands!
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
These are so good. My family ate the samples but I did get a bite of one and it was so good. I ended up buying more.
Mayra F.
Glendale, AZ
Delicious packet. Great quality and quantity. Mouth watering treat for an the go day. Super helpful and inexpensive.
Sarah D.
Bluff City, TN
The Tropical Punch flavor of Welch's Fruit Rolls is so good! They are a favorite in our house and a must in lunches.
Rachael D.
Roslindale, MA
My kids nor I was big on this product.. way tomuch sugar or flavoring and the aftertaste threw me off fully
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!