BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Jennifer L.
My kids loved these. It has such a great flavor and a nice texture to them. It's good for you and still tastes amazing.
Daphnie C.
Maylene , AL
Omg these are the best they taste so amazing me and my kids absolutely love them they are defiantly a must for the kids
Stephanie C.
Rockbridge, OH
Not too bad tasting at all. Good snack that isn't too sweet. My grandson enjoyed these a bunch. May just purchase some!
Amanda M.
Orlando, FL
Recieved this in my VOX BOX, so so so good!!!! Real fruit, great price, and taste just like the ones you had as a kid.
Meghan W.
Wilmington, NC
My husband who hates healthy food loves these snacks and him eating these snacks really does prove healthy can be yummy
Nicole K.
Ruskin, FL
Just like the other ones we tasted, we loved this one. It is a great flavor and my second favorite that I had sampled.
Katrina T.
Maumee, OH
I didn't care for how sticky the roll up was. And the flavor was iffy. I liked that it was actual fruit in the roll up.
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
We all enjoyed the flavor. But the fruit rolls stuck to our teeth really bad. Due to that I️ don’t see us buying these.
Nikki C.
Catawba, SC
Wasn't our favorite flavor, but the texture was still great! Would definitely buy the other flavors in the future.
Danielle C.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids love the flavor of these fruit rolls. They were a little soft and sticky, but my kids didn’t kind that one bit!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!