BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Gianna B.
Hobart, IN
Didn’t like this specific flavor but I do buy this brand all the time! Perfect sna for the kiddos! So convenient
Monica H.
Springtown , TX
The snacks were full of flavor. My kids thoroughly enjoyed them and prefer them over the traditional fruit by the foot.
Nikki C.
Catawba, SC
Wasn't our favorite flavor, but the texture was still great! Would definitely buy the other flavors in the future.
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
We all enjoyed the flavor. But the fruit rolls stuck to our teeth really bad. Due to that I️ don’t see us buying these.
Stephanie C.
Rockbridge, OH
Not too bad tasting at all. Good snack that isn't too sweet. My grandson enjoyed these a bunch. May just purchase some!
Annie  .
Livonia, MI
Very delicious! I’m personally not a big fruit snack person, but these I really enjoyed and had to go out and buy more!
Brittany S.
Evansville, IN
We love all things welches and the fruit rolls are delicious kids love them and they are a quick and easy snack to grab
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I have bought these for my daughter and i love theses fruit snacks and i would recommend to anyone of my family members
Maribel D.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love these fruit roll ups! They have such a good taste and they even taste like real fruit. My kids also loved them.
Bobbie B.
Gaffney, SC
Perfect for the mom on the run or the mom of an always starving teenager. My son says 2 thumbs up as well as my niece!!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!