BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Corinne H.
All the flavors were delicious and fresh tasting, my kids loved this snack. And I loved that it was made from real fruit.
Mayra T.
Fairfield , CA
I love the Welch's fruit punch flavor it's really good and my daughter loves them too as a snack . Highly recommended it
Erika J.
Bronx, NY
Love the flavor and better than the gummies , if you want to change somenthing into less sweetness this actually perfect
Caroline O.
Grandview, TX
As before, it is a tasty snack. I don't recall trying this flavor and who knows how processed the ingredients were.
Megan R.
Love that they are similar to the normal fruit roll ups with healthier ingredients! Price is good and I would buy again!
Sarah H.
Jessieville, AR
These were very good and juicy!! I would definitely recommend these to anyone! I'm sure my kids will love them as well!!
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I have bought these for my daughter and i love theses fruit snacks and i would recommend to anyone of my family members
Stephanie C.
Rockbridge, OH
Not too bad tasting at all. Good snack that isn't too sweet. My grandson enjoyed these a bunch. May just purchase some!
Tchenesha B.
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
Jamie S.
These were good but they were not favorite. Was not crazy about that fruity taste. They were enjoyable for my children.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!