BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Anya M.
Peabody, MA
Taste was A+ consistency- ehhhhh. Still Fruit Roll UPS. Was hoping since the taste was there, I’d be raving about it. :(
Candi R.
George West, TX
Who doesn't like Tropical Punch?!?! Tropical Punch is the Bomb!!! The kids each took an end and met in the middle!!
Mackenzie T.
Spring grove, MN
Was surprised at this flavor I wasn’t expecting to like the tropical punch but to my surprise it was actually very good!
Miranda G.
Piedmont, OK
My daughter loves this one! She likes the flavor and will ask for these as her after school snack every day of the week.
Tierra T.
Webb City, MO
These are so good and the perfect size to throw in my daughter's lunches! She absolutely loves them too so that's a plus!
C U.
Troy, OH
Absolutely amazing! My twins love these! Welch's® Fruit Rolls BerryWelch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit
Katie K.
Oxford, MI
Delicious! The flavor and the texture of this was great! My daughter loved these and wanted me to buy them for her lunch.
Wensalee B.
Love these. Taste great. Kids and adults loved these. Recommend to e erybody of all ages. I will be purchasing more soon
Juanita A.
Manchester, NH
Great flavor. Very tasty and filling. I would definitely recommend these and buy them in the future. Nice scent as well.
Leslie B.
Bay City, MI
My kids loved the tropical flavor. Great treat for the middle of winter. Would purchase in the future. Highly recommend.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!