BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • Yeap it was you! Lol Where did you get them? I haven't se...2 Answers
Andrea F.
Plano, TX
These fruit rolls are good but not great. They are low calorie and have a lot of vitamin C, it is just not my favorite flavor
Cat S.
N Hollywood, CA
My son loved the flavor and enjoyed eating this snack very much. This one is a winner. Will buy in the future.

Michelle B.
Wheeling, WV
Yummy delicious for anyone for a snack at any time so delicious!! Welch's fruit snacks rolls that I tried through influencer
Mary W.
Pontiac, MI
I received welchs fruit roll ups tropical punch to try for my honest opinion. My kids love. The only fruit roll ups i buy now
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
These were just ok. The flavor that we tried was very artificial tasting. Go for the fruit snacks instead of the fruit rolls.
Juaniqua C.
N Chesterfld, VA
The tropical punch fruit roll was my favorite out of the flavors. It was a bit sticky, so unrolling it was a little annoying.
Cierra R.
My family and myself absolutely loved the welchs fruit roll ups! They have amazing flavor and were fun snack for my littles!
Ashley P.
Welch's Fruit Tropical Rolls are a favorite in my home. They are delicious and healthy. Great for after school or on the go.
Brittney C.
Perry, UT
The flavor is so so so great! My kids loved these. And the ingredients list was so much better than other fruit roll brands.
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
My kids loved the other flavors but this one wasn't their favorite. It is a healthy snack they just did not like this flavor.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Are these good ?
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.