BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Wydalis E.
My kids did not like this flavor at all. They spit it out and threw it away right away. I would not buy this flavor.
Liane N.
seminole, FL
I love this flavor!! I love this flavor skittles! And I was so excited when there was a gummy flavored item that came out!
Sara B.
These are the best fruit rolls my family has ever tried! We will definitely be purchasing these again! They are so fruity!
Heidi K.
Boscawen, NH
These fruit rolls up snacks were just okay. Certainly not my favorite flavor, but the kids still enjoyed them nonetheless!
Regina S.
Denver, CO
Mmmmmmmmmm Yes mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes mmmmmmm so good. I love these and my son does too. Thanks Welch's. So yummy in my tummy...
Sho's M.
Daniel Island, SC
I loved the flavor of these ones over the strawberry. I wish they made them with honey or something other than corn syrup.
Edith M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
This was my daughters favorite. She is very picky so the fact that she enjoyed this and asked for more is a woozer for me.
Amanda D.
Oak Harbor, WA
It has a great flavor. It is one of my new favorites and I hope the store carry it. The only fruit snack that is 100% fruit
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
I received the Welch’s tropical punch from a friend and I loved the taste. So tropical and a great treat for a sweet tooth.
Toni A.
Welch's everything is amazing my son loves the Fruit Roll up and I love the Fruit Snacks. Great to add in school lunch box.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!