BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Erica L.
Center Line, MI
My kids loved these as well but not as much as the strawberry ones. Still bought more if these as well. Great for lunches.
mami k.
I really like eating these there full of fruit juice fun to eat with the children as a sweet snack .buying some more soon .
Mary H.
Abingdon, VA
Another delish product from a trusted name brand. Anyone who likes fruity flavored anything than you will enjoy this.
Angela S.
Otsego , MN
Taste good but it got too stuck to teeth. I probably won’t buy it again, it is affordable but not the healthiest out there.
Heidi K.
Boscawen, NH
These fruit rolls up snacks were just okay. Certainly not my favorite flavor, but the kids still enjoyed them nonetheless!
Kiersten K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Not my favorite flavor but still very yummy, doesn't taste like fake fruit. Not too chewy, and doesn't stick to your teeth
Amanda D.
Oak Harbor, WA
It has a great flavor. It is one of my new favorites and I hope the store carry it. The only fruit snack that is 100% fruit
Lindsey A.
Idaho Falls, ID
These weren't our favorite flavor, but still a great sweet, chewy little after school snack. The kids loved unrolling them.
Rebecca J.
Louisville, KY
My kids loved these. I've bought them several times since testing them. The flavors are wonderful and not too fake tasting.
Wendi M.
Great for a snack or lunch. Very flavorful and fruity. Tastes natural not candy like. Great tasting, low calorie, and fun.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!