BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Kelly A.
Oil City, PA
These have the best flavor, my daughter just loves them. They taste just like what flavor profile they are.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Tiffany  H.
Wellersburg , PA
My kids love gummies, and these didn’t disappoint. They ate them up! I was so grateful to be able to try them from Influenster.
Vicki S.
High point, NC
These were my sons favorite- I sure am hoping they are gonna get easier to find! Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Cat S.
N Hollywood, CA
My son loved the flavor and enjoyed eating this snack very much. This one is a winner. Will buy in the future.

Mary W.
Pontiac, MI
I received welchs fruit roll ups tropical punch to try for my honest opinion. My kids love. The only fruit roll ups i buy now
Carolyn R.
Lebanon, PA
Not their favorite flavor and same thing they still prefer the fruit roll ups over these and neither seem any better for you
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
These were just ok. The flavor that we tried was very artificial tasting. Go for the fruit snacks instead of the fruit rolls.
Kimberly S.
Marietta , GA
These were really yummy and tasted just like fruit punch! They really taste like real fruit and I live that they're natural!
Kayla D.
Huntsville, AL
Um, yes! I mean fruit rolls are my favorite snack. The perfect size and so freaking yummy! I can eat them all day long.
Kendra R.
These were my favorite flavor out of the ones I've tried. Love the texture and the natural flavor. Super easy and fun to eat!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!