BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Alexus W.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
I lovee sweets and this is honestly one of my fav fruit snacks to buy. It reminds me of a tropical area and it taste fantastic.
Ashley S.
Deltona, FL
Love the wenches products however this flavor was not a favorite of my daughter she really enjoyed the strawberry flavored one
Claryssa B.
Norman, OK
My kids love these. If I would let them they would eat a whole box in minutes. I have to limit them and keep them out of reach.
Stephanie B.
Wonder Lake, IL
My kids love these. They think they are better than the other fruit rolls out there. This was not their favorite flavor though.
Jamie H.
Draper, UT
I thought the rolls were ok, but the flavor was a bit weak. If you compare to Fruit by the Foot it hardly has any flavor.
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
Not the best flavor in my opinion. My daughter and i wasnt to crazy about the taste of this flavor. But the others where good.
Brandi M.
Portland, OR
This flavor didn't go over very well. Lots of wrinkled noses and "no mom." The kids didn't like the Tropical Punch flavor.
Kelly A.
Oil City, PA
These have the best flavor, my daughter just loves them. They taste just like what flavor profile they are.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Emily M.
Loved the flavoring of the tropical flavor. While my son like the strawberry ones over these I liked this flavor better.
Magan F.
Reno , TX
Kid and hubby approved! They love the taste and I love the quick and mess free snack. They don’t last long at our house.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!