BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Natasha C.
Marquette, MI
Loved these!! I remember being younger and eating fruit roll ups and they tasted soo much better!!!! My son also loved these!!
Christy M.
Milton, PA
What a great, healthy snack! My kiddos grab one when they come in from school and it really helps with that hunger front lunch!
Allison O.
White Bear Lk, MN
My daughter loved this flavor, I would gladly buy these again for her I felt like they were somewhat healthy for a fruit snack
Ashley M.
My kids took this one from me. They love these fruity snacks and I had to share. Tropical fruit snacks are my favorite though.
Ashley B.
LILLIAN, TX
My favorite of the flavors. Sweet, fruity, and tangy all wrapped up in one. I was surprised how much I honestly enjoyed these.
Stefanie j.
Broken arrow , OK
They are so fruity and delicious they have a real fruit taste to them. My kids love them more than the original fruit roll ups.
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
Delicious. My son and I live them. Wish I had more in my influenster box but just gives me more reason to go out and buy some.
Michelle Y.
Orlando, FL
I've loved it so much you're sweet pieces too sweet too perfect to carry in your bag and eat them when you feel like it.
Melissa A.
Turlock, CA
My kids got a free sample from Influenster, and it was just too sticky. They did not like this flavor but thought it was okay!
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
Household favorite! Very delicious and affordable and satisfied. I would highly recommend to others. All good ingredients also
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!