BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Laura J.
My son really enjoyed eating these and did I. My son is very picky so it was nice to have a better snack for him to choose from.
Nicole D.
Rochester, NY
Very good!  Kids loved them too.  My husband is a fan of all snacks and this tops his list.  Really enjoyed these
Misty M.
Byron, MI
Love Welchs fruit snacks ! Great to throw on your purse and go , for that hit you hungriness ! The flavor is out of this world !
Megan R.
Topeka, KS
My son thinks these are great! A unique flavor in a sea of grape/strawberry. Love it!Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Angela L.
Sealy, TX
Didn't care for the over all taste of the product. Did not enjoy the texture of the product either. Fruit by the foot is better.
Virginia S.
Louisville, KY
My kids loved most of the flavors but not all or I would give 5 stars. They were fun for them to eat though so I would buy again.
Janelle C.
Highland, IN
These are tasty and have a good fruit taste, the first time I tried them they were in my Influenster box, I would buy them myself
Jennifer D.
Louisville, KY
A great healthy snack.  We loved the taste and the fact that they were healthy.  We'll definitely buy them again.
Amber H.
Lindale , TX
We got these in our Influenster box! My daughter loved them in her lunch. They were a hit and made my lunch making so easy.
Stefanie j.
Broken arrow , OK
They are so fruity and delicious they have a real fruit taste to them. My kids love them more than the original fruit roll ups.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!