BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...10 Answers
Tikeia D.
Warner Robins, GA
Man this was sooooo delicious I had to hide them from my kids since they wanted to take mommy’s snacks lol. Will so get these again
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
They were very delicious! I wish that I could find them in a store near because I would buy the for lunch at work to have on hand.
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI
We weren't huge fans of this flavor, but my daughter said it was ok and would eat them anyway. But that's more personal preference.
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
This flavor was really good. I love anything tropical. My daughter loves it too she loves the roll ups she likes how long they are.
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
My favorite flavor of all the flavors. Would buy again and again to carry with me on the go. Great for adults as well as children.
Regina W.
Connersville, IN
I really liked the apple flavors the most. I also liked that the product was not sticky and was easy to remove from the wax paper.
Penny M.
Portsmouth, OH
Delicious! Great flavor, fresh and a great texture. We have made them a staple at our house. They don't taste like artificial fruit
Irene K.
My children loved this so much! They kept asking me for more! Will definitely purchase. Thank you #influenster #freesample #voxbox
Colleen W.
Aliquippa, PA
Perfect size. Loved the fruit punch flavor.  Welch's brand is a brand I can trust. Love the consitancy of the softness.
Sandee C.
Fraser, MI
This product is delicious and addictive! Great snack for me and the kids! Love that it’s not nigh in sugar! The flavors are great!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Are these good ?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.