BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Heather P.
Wisconsin
Was not a big fan of this flavor as much as it hers but still tasted good. Also wasn't sticky and didn't stick to the paper either.
Sandee C.
Fraser, MI
This product is delicious and addictive! Great snack for me and the kids! Love that it’s not nigh in sugar! The flavors are great!
Erica B.
Indianapolis, IN
Great snack! My children loves Welch products. They are great for children of all ages. They taste great and aren't high in sugar.
Robin M.
Allentown, PA
My kids fought over each snack in the box. They absolutely love the flavors! I think all of the samples were eaten in one weekend!
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
The tropical punch rolls actually have a tropical flavor I love welchs fruit rolls because each flavor actually tastes different .
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
This flavor was really good. I love anything tropical. My daughter loves it too she loves the roll ups she likes how long they are.
Mandi S.
This was the best flavor. My kids really liked it. There are good ingredients and it is a healthier snack than many other options.
Janel M.
London, OH
Welch's Fruit Rolls in Tropical Punch flavor are quite delicious! I enjoyed the burst of flavor as I bit into my first fruit roll.
Candice G.
Vermilion , OH
The tropical punch is good. Wasn’t my favorite but was good. They taste good and good priced. My kids take for snake time at school
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
My favorite flavor of all the flavors. Would buy again and again to carry with me on the go. Great for adults as well as children.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!