BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Chelsea O.
Buda, TX
So so delicious! These are a big hit in my household. Healthy snack for my son and me, reasonable price and easy to grab on the go
Penny M.
Portsmouth, OH
Delicious! Great flavor, fresh and a great texture. We have made them a staple at our house. They don't taste like artificial fruit
Lindsay W.
The tropical punch flavor of Welch's fruit rolls was okay. I gave it four stars because I think it's better than the berry flavor.
Stacy A.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
I love all of the Welch's fruit rolls! I was excited to see them in my Voxbox! Tastes great and my son loves them too. Great snack!
Heather P.
Wisconsin
Was not a big fan of this flavor as much as it hers but still tasted good. Also wasn't sticky and didn't stick to the paper either.
Rachel s.
Out of the 3 flavors we tested in our box, tropcal was my favorite! Such a great pop of flavor! Took me back to being a kid again.
Erica B.
Indianapolis, IN
Great snack! My children loves Welch products. They are great for children of all ages. They taste great and aren't high in sugar.
Betty R.
Jackson, OH
I absolutely loved all three flavors but tropical was my favorite for sure. I would highly recommend welch fruit rolls to everyone
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
The tropical punch rolls actually have a tropical flavor I love welchs fruit rolls because each flavor actually tastes different .
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
This flavor was really good. I love anything tropical. My daughter loves it too she loves the roll ups she likes how long they are.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!