BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Cortney G.
Woodsfield, OH
I received these free from influenster in exchange for my review. I wasn’t too excited about this tropical punch one. Usually I don’t like tropical punch flavored items but I gave these a shot since I liked the other flavors from Welch’s so well. These were really good! I’d definitely buy again and I have!
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I just received my Sparkle VoxBox and this bad boy was in it! I got it for free to test out and this didn't disappoint. I honestly think it's way better than the original fruit roll ups. I can't wait to try the other flavors, my toddler loves this! Thank you @Influenster and @Welchsfruitsnacks
Alexandra G.
This is a great on the go snack.  I like that its made with real fruit.  It has a nice sweet taste.  The texture is thin.  I wish it was a little bit thicker, because it kinds of just melts in the mouth rather than being more chewy.  I'd recommend it though because it tastes great.
Julia T.
Bronx, NY
My daughter love this product. It taste like fruit juice. I can see myself putting this on the grocery list every month. I would rather my daughter eat this than candy
Olena B.
Portland, OR
What can I say these juicy snacks were gobbled up immediately at my house. The packaing was simple to open. The multiple fruit flavors, shape, taste and consistency won over my 9 year old son. I'm lucky he actually decided to share a small piece with me! I will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
The taste was ok but when trying to unroll it would get stuck to the wrapper and my hands would get sticky. Which i didn’t like especially when my kids were eating it
Mandy D.
Altoona, PA
First let me say Welche's Fruit Rolls are VERY flavorful. I was impressed with how flavorful they were. On the flipside, they were very thin. Which allowed for it to stick to my teeth! I was not impressed about that part of it, but I do like the taste! [product:welch’s-fruit-rolls-tropical-punch]
Ashley P.
Mechanicville, NY
I absolutely love the Welch’s fruit rolls they are not overly sweet they melt in your mouth and they contain a ton of flavor!! Completely delicious ! Most importantly they are made with natural flavors and colors from fruit puréed!
Jeanine S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Out of the three flavors provided in my sample, this one was my absolute favorite. I have since bought an additional box, which did not last long around my kids. I like that this is a healthier option for my kids for a quick snack, that doesn't lack in flavor. The price isn't bad either.
Gaby B.
Houma , LA
I really loved this snack! it was great for my girls to share and they kept askign for more haha. I went and bought a box! The flavor was great and i loves that it was shaerable. the only thing i suggestion i have is to watch your littles while they eat it becuase its a bit sticky.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!