Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I received these #Complementary from Influenster in my #WelchsFruitSnacks #UnrollTheFun Voxbox. These were my absolute fav roll ups! I loved the taste and quality of the Tropical punch! Punch has always been my favorite flavor since I was a kid I always wanted this flavor, whether it was for sweets.,, juices or kool-aid I loved the mixed sweet taste of Tropical Punch. 5 stars highly recommend!! I #gotitfree for my honest 100% opinion. Thanks #Influenster and #Welchs for making such an amazing snack for not just kids, but adults too!!