BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #5 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves! 4 Answers
  • Yeap it was you! Lol Where did you get them? I haven't se...3 Answers
April E.
Buda, TX
Does Welch's do anything wrong in kids' eyes? Tropical punch anything will get 5 stars from my kiddos, but I love letting them think I'm an awesome mom for spoiling them with them.  The ingredients are good enough and more flavorful than what I can make at home (plus homemade ones take a lot of space and time!)
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Welch's ! You want to know why ...? Because there are no hidden food dyes in Welch's. Having children with food dye allergies and finding a product they can have is difficult. I am thankful for Welch's ! These taste good too and not expensive.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I received a complimentary sample of this in my Sparkle VoxBox from Influenster.

Smell: Definitely smells like some kind of fruity punch, but I'm not 100% sure I like it. I smell the orange and pineapple the most.

Texture: It's sticky and thin -- thinner than Fruit by the Foot. That being said, the stickiness is kind of a good thing because it means it's made with real fruit. I checked the ingredients listed on the package. Yep! Fruit puree. Think super thin fruit leather. **This is a reason why I docked a star.**

Taste: It's sorta sweet. This is my least favorite of the 3 flavors I had the opportunity to try. It almost tasted somewhat bland and not very punch-y -- I was expecting something tasty like Hawaiian Punch but was let down. **This is the other reason why I docked another star.**
Aliki X.
OFallon, MO
He’s are pretty tasty, with all products I buy though I wish that they were more natural and did not contain as many bad things. I mean it kind of goes with the territory these days though unless you buy something organic or natural.
Melissa R.
Holland, MI
These brought me back to my childhood when if you had a roll up you were a cool kid. I’m pretty confident I enjoyed these more than my children. They had a great flavor but unrolling them was the best part for me!
Kelsey c.
Colmesneil , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Great tasting fruit snack for the whole family! Any kind of Welch’s fruit snacks are a staple in our house. I received a sample in a previous Influenster VoxBox Influenster
KaLynn C.
I received this product in my Influencer Vox box. It was very good! I always ate fruit roll up's as a kid and was obsessed, since then I haven't eaten them any more because they seemed so sugary and bad for you. Welch's is a very trusted brand and is known for being healthy and good for kids, so that was definitely a plus! I liked how much thinner it was compared to the old fruit roll up's, it was still sweet but made it seem healthier and better for you. The price said 2.99. I wasn't sure if that was for one or for a pack. If it is for a pack then that's a great deal! Overall tasted really good and i enjoyed that it was healthier than previous years. I was not the biggest fan of this flavor and that's why I gave it a 3. I enjoyed the other flavors more but still good!
P V.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Generous in product, easy and fun for my kids to unwrap and enjoy! It is bursting with flavors! Love the flavor and how wonderful this product is. I love how convenient it is to pack it as a snack for my son to take with him to school! My kids enjoy snacking on it and I dont feel bad or guilty for giving them this. Such a wonderful sweet treat for everyone!
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
I would recommend Welches Fruit Rolls to anyone. I received mine free to try in my Flourish VoxBox. I was skeptical to try this flavor but it was one of my favorites. I honestly like these better then the regular fruit roll ups. My kids absolutely love them. They were upset when they were gone. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find them In stores. ☹️ When I am able to find them In stores I will definitely be stocking up. Great snack for on the go moms in a hurry. Kids love them and they aren’t too bad for them either. I like these better than the actual fruit snacks. A++ from me. Everyone should definitely go try these (if you can find them in stores). Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Lori Sexton L.
Leesburg, VA
Purchased at: Target
I really like the convenience of these. They're the perfect snack for on the go! They're delicious and the ingredients are great. Will definitely purchase again!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Are these good ?
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.