BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #6 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

• How do any of the Welch's roll ups compare to the fruit ...9 Answers
  • Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?8 Answers
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I received a complimentary sample of this in my Sparkle VoxBox from Influenster.

Smell: Definitely smells like some kind of fruity punch, but I'm not 100% sure I like it. I smell the orange and pineapple the most.

Texture: It's sticky and thin -- thinner than Fruit by the Foot. That being said, the stickiness is kind of a good thing because it means it's made with real fruit. I checked the ingredients listed on the package. Yep! Fruit puree. Think super thin fruit leather. **This is a reason why I docked a star.**

Taste: It's sorta sweet. This is my least favorite of the 3 flavors I had the opportunity to try. It almost tasted somewhat bland and not very punch-y -- I was expecting something tasty like Hawaiian Punch but was let down. **This is the other reason why I docked another star.**
KaLynn C.
I received this product in my Influencer Vox box. It was very good! I always ate fruit roll up's as a kid and was obsessed, since then I haven't eaten them any more because they seemed so sugary and bad for you. Welch's is a very trusted brand and is known for being healthy and good for kids, so that was definitely a plus! I liked how much thinner it was compared to the old fruit roll up's, it was still sweet but made it seem healthier and better for you. The price said 2.99. I wasn't sure if that was for one or for a pack. If it is for a pack then that's a great deal! Overall tasted really good and i enjoyed that it was healthier than previous years. I was not the biggest fan of this flavor and that's why I gave it a 3. I enjoyed the other flavors more but still good!
P V.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Generous in product, easy and fun for my kids to unwrap and enjoy! It is bursting with flavors! Love the flavor and how wonderful this product is. I love how convenient it is to pack it as a snack for my son to take with him to school! My kids enjoy snacking on it and I dont feel bad or guilty for giving them this. Such a wonderful sweet treat for everyone!
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I always buy Welch’s Fruit Snacks for my family, we were all so excited to try Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch! I received complimentary from Influenster in my Flourish VoxBox! This flavor is tastes so yummy, a mild tropical fruit flavor! It's not overwhelming or too sweet. Welch's® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch remind us of Welch's fruit snack flavors, SO good! It's the perfect little portable treat! These fit perfect in a back pack, lunch box or purse. I like how these contain 100% Vitamin C! I love how they're made with real fruit! A yummy new product from Welch's®, we all can enjoy!
Montana O.
Mooresville, NC
I would recommend Welches Fruit Rolls to anyone. I received mine free to try in my Flourish VoxBox. I was skeptical to try this flavor but it was one of my favorites. I honestly like these better then the regular fruit roll ups. My kids absolutely love them. They were upset when they were gone. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find them In stores. ☹️ When I am able to find them In stores I will definitely be stocking up. Great snack for on the go moms in a hurry. Kids love them and they aren’t too bad for them either. I like these better than the actual fruit snacks. A++ from me. Everyone should definitely go try these (if you can find them in stores). Welch’s® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch
Karina P.
Katy , TX
I received free samples from my sparklebox through Influenster. I was not amazed with this product. It was too sugary, thin and extra sticky! If I had children I would not give them this product. It's not healthy and they'd probably get it all over themselves and objects.  I would definitely stick with the fruit snacks.
b r.
Hastings Hdsn, NY
I gave these to my son to sample, since they're made from real fruit and I'm not a fan of gummy-type snacks.  He is 22 years old.  He absolutely loved them.  Said they're better than other similar products.  I deducted a star because they're still high in sugar, bad for teeth, and I would prefer that he have fruit instead!
Kayleigh W.
Silver spring, MD
Ok, ok, so at first I was kind of iffy on these but then I realized I ate all three that Influenster sent me complimentary in my VoxBox, so I was like, ok I have to give it at least a 3 since I ate them all!! So, these were just mediocre for me. They were a nice sweet snack, but the smell and taste reminded me of play-dough lol. It was a strange after-taste. They were really thin and kind of started to fall apart a bit while I was eating them. But hey! I ate them all in one sitting so that's gotta be worth something right?? I bet kids would love them though! They seem to be a little less picky when it comes to sweets. *I got these for free from Influenster
Dawn D.
Bethlehem , GA
The kids all loved this for a snack.  When they were gone, they asked us to get more at the store.  They smelled great and apparently tasted like real fruit.  They seemed to be more natural than gummy snacks.  I'd definitely recommend these to any family who needs an easy snack to take on the go.
Sindy M.
Provo, UT
I received Welch's fruit rolls in my #sparklevoxbox for free!
 The taste is great very basic flavors including cherry, pineapple, apple and grape and I loved every bit of it.
 Texture is chewy and goes down easy. is a little bumpy on the tongue.
Packaging is simple and easy to open which is great for any age.
My only reason to not give this a 5 star is because it was a little sticky and I could see it being a little messy.
I would recommend for a snack #unrollthefun

Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Joyleta B.
Would anyone choose this flavor over the others?
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Are these better than fruit by the foot?
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy these??? I haven’t seen them in Walmart.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Who else loves these?! These were by far my faves!