BY WELCH'S #65 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Unroll the Fun™ with Welch’s® Fruit Rolls. Made with Real Fruit and 100% Vitamin C, you will want to try all three mouthwatering flavors including White Grape Strawberry, Berry and Tropical Punch.

Amanda W.
Amanda W.
I had recently received a VoxBox from Influenster with 3 different flavors of Welch's new Fruit Rolls, and I was pretty excited for my kids to try them out.
If I compared them with other brands, they're better for my kids. They include Vitamins A, C, & E and are made with real fruit.
They tasted pretty amazing and the kids asked for more.
You're probably wondering why I only rated 3 stars by now, and that would come down to the price. When searching for Welch's Fruit Rolls, I noticed that they come in a box including 6 fruit rolls and are priced at close to $10. Then I noticed that with other brands, they came in boxes of 12 for only $3-$4.
That's a BIG price difference. My kids don't get sweets often enough to where I'm worried about them getting vitamins in their sweets. If that makes any sense. So, when we purchase sweets, they last us a bit. I'd still rather get the other brand for more quantity and cheaper.
Emily A.
Emily A.
I received three flavors of Welch's Fruit Rolls as part of the Oasis Voxbox from Influenster and was interested to try them out. I haven't had a snack like this since my elementary school days so I wasn't quite sure what to expect.

I really didn't care for the Berry flavor, it was my least favorite out of all three. It was very artificial tasting, which is surprising since this product boasts to be made with real fruit and 100% Vitamin C. It was also really sticky and a  ittle difficult to eat.

Kids might enjoy it but as an adult, it's definitely not something I would eat or purchase, especially as most of my snacking is done on the go. Fruit snacks are better suited for my needs.

I would not purchase this product on my own.

*** I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes ***
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
These are great snacks to bring with you anywhere because they are small and can fit into your pocket. I have received one of these in my voxbox for free and after trying one I had to have more. They are sweet and soft and definitely healthier than any other fruit roll up. The only reason I gave this 4 stars because a box of 6 costs about $10 (this can be expensive compared to regular fruit roll ups) but in my opinion it is worth it! I took these on a long flight and they were a great snack and wasn't messy at all. It was also a very warm day and they didn't melt either (major plus!)
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Hollywood, CA
I really loved these fruit rolls. The taste was great, and it was easy to peel off. I wish the product was bigger because it left me wanting more. I would purchase if I knew where they are sold.

I received this product for free in the Oasis Vox Box in exchange for my honest opinion.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Yummy yummy yummy. It takes me back to my childhood. I love anything sweet and fruity. I wished the unrolling never stopped. It's a little sticky and a little hard to share, but maybe it's not suppose to. Great flavor. FYI, I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
These are absolutely wonderful! They're berry flavored - and by berry, I do mean berry! Personally, I think these are better than fruit roll up's - they have so much more flavor, and they don't stick to your teeth as much! Thanks for introducing me, Influenster!
Kendall K.
Kendall K.
I received a sample of these in a voxbox and was very excited to try them since I love welchs fruit snacks. These were not as good - the flavor was okay and the roll seemed to be super sticky. Would not recommend. Stick with their fruit snacks instead.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
The flavor was nice. These were kinda thin but very stretchy. I would recommend to others but mostly to anyone with children. It's very similar to fruit by the foot but I think healthier. I received mine free with the oasis vox box.
Kiara H.
Kiara H.
Winter Park , FL
This is really good if you have sweet a tooth is also really fun to eat if you like to play with your food. It did have bit of an after taste that I wasn't crazy about but overall it was still pretty good.
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Welch's® Fruit Rolls Tropical Punch son unos rollos de gomitas muy ingeniosos con un delicioso sabor 100 natural con vitaminas C ideal para esas meriendas divertidas con los niños, a los chicos les encantará su forma enrolada es muy ingeniosas y divertida . La mezcla de sabores y de colores es superior deliciosa me gustó mucho . Resibitotal mente gratis tres diferentes sabores en mi Oasis Voxbox que fuerono el tropical puch, el berry y el strawberry. Muy deliciosos.