BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS

Unroll the Fun™ with NEW Welch’s® Fruit Rolls. Made with Fruit as the First Ingredient. Try the delicious Berry variety today!

Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I received a complimentary sample of this in my Sparkle VoxBox from Influenster.

Welch's is a brand I have enjoyed for more or less my whole life, so I was excited to give these a try.

Smell: Smells kinda like Gushers -- I found this somewhat amusing.

Texture: It's sticky and thin -- thinner than Fruit by the Foot. That being said, the stickiness is kind of a good thing because it means it's made with real fruit. I checked the ingredients listed on the package. Yep! Fruit puree. Think super thin fruit leather. **This is the reason why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.**

Taste: It's sweet but not overpowering. I do think it tastes good, but I also really like fruit snacks. I wouldn't recommend this as an every day snack for adults or kids, but a treat every once in a while.
Esther K.
Burbank, CA
The flavour is called Berry but the ingredients say that the fruit puree come from pear, peach, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, blueberry, and cherry. This is probably my least favourite flavour out of the three, but it was thankfully less stickier and messier than the White Grape Strawberry roll. That one was a nightmare; this one was pretty easy to eat but still slightly messy. I like that it is individually wrapped so it is easy to throw into my purse and bring around with me. A nice light snack to have when it is not yet time for a meal. (Received for free as part of my SparkleVoxBox)
Rhoda K.
Bowie, TX
We loved the Welch’s fruit rolls we received #complimentary to test! The packaging is bright and eye catching, yet not overwhelming.  The outer package was easy to open, however removing the snack from the paper strip proved to be a little difficult for the kids.  The flavors were true to what they were supposed to be.  The strawberry for instance tasted like actual strawberries.  One daughter described them as being “so juicy”.  I love that they are made from real fruit and are a healthier alternative to other more sugary snacks.  We will definitely be purchasing more of these in the near future! Welch's® Fruit Rolls White Grape Strawberry
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
These are fantastic! They did not last very long as you can see. I was worried because I usually do not like fruit roll ups. These are not overly sweet, and have a nice berry taste. These are my favorite flavor of the fruit roll up. These look identical to their competitors coming out of the package. They don’t have a chemical smell. They are softer than regular ones. Also, these fruit rolls are very long. These fruit roll ups almost melt in your mouth, and they taste super similar to the Welch’s fruit snacks. I received these complimentary in the Sparkle VoxBox, but they really aren’t that expensive compared to the product you get. I will definitely be looking for these in the store.
Magan A.
National City, CA
These fruit rolls were tasty and I always enjoy products from Welch’s. The one thing I didn’t like was that mine was so stuck to the paper it was hard to eat. If I’m having trouble getting it off the paper my 5 yr old won’t be able to. I think either I got a bad batch that melted in transit or they need a different backing paper that doesn’t cling to the fruit roll as much.
Rocio C.
Pasadena, TX
Welch's snacks are very rich, my daughters like to take them on their lunches to enjoy them, they have a delicious fruit flavor.
I like that they are very convenient to take them anywhere and savor them and share them with others. They are easy to find in my convenience store and when I go to bring my pantry they are easy to find.
Cons has nothing, everything is fine.
Cassie B.
These Welch's® Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit are always such a hit with my kids! They taste great and are easy to grab out of the pantry for a quick snack. I have to limit them or the whole box would be gone before lunch time. If my toddler is throwing a tantrum, a fruit snack will always get her distracted and calmed down. I will always have a box in my cupboard!
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
These are delicious. They are very thin though. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but anyone with kids knows that once they get a bit in their mouths things can get melty and sticky quick. So, the thin strip can be a little hard to pull from the paper when wet. I've always been a fan of Welch's. Especially Welch's fruit snacks so I had high hopes for these when I received them in my Flourish VoxBox. The fruit rolls are a bit on the sweeter side when compared to the fruit snacks, but still very tasty. I have and will buy these again. As an occasional treat, not as an everyday snack.
Katie G.
I received 3 of these Welch's Fruit Rolls in my Influenster Flourish VoxBox and my kiddos loved them! It just so happened that my youngest had his tonsils out right around the time that I got my box so he really enjoyed this. They are made from natural ingredients, taste great, and come from a company that I trust and that my family trusts. I went and got a couple more boxes to make it through the rest of recovery and after! We started packing them in lunches and I started taking them to work with me on days that I didn't have time to make breakfast or a snack. Definitely glad that I was able to find them and definitely recommend!
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
These fruit rolls are delicious! I received three different flavors to try complimentary in my Flourish VoxBox from influenster. I love every single flavor they come with and I really love that they are made with real fruit. I think my favorite is the tropical flavor. They are thinner than fruit roll ups. They are tasty without being overly sweet making them the perfect snack especially for on the go! They are very affordable and can be found in many different stores. I definitely recommend!
Joyleta B.
Did anyone else find this flavor "very" sweet?
Crystal G.
Are these any good?
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Do these contain Gelatin?