BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #98 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch's® name has been built on the highest-quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of wholesome goodness come Welch's® Fruit Snacks, made with real fruit and fruit juices. Welch's Fruit Snacks are sure to delight your family. Please try all of our delicious Welch's Fruit Snacks varieties, and thank you for the trust you place in Welch's®.

Mia C.
I absolutely love theseee they are really good and great to eat i carry them in my purse whenever i feel like eating a snack
Ashley R.
Love any Welch's fruit snacks but I usually buy this pack since it has my two favorite flavors. flavor is really good .
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
Out of all fruit snacks berrys and cherrys is my favorite one. Definitely one i would recommend for everyone
Amanda H.
Super yummy snack. I would definitely buy these for my kids. I got to try them complimentary. Very satisfied
Ashley J.
Always soft, fresh, great tasting fruit snacks. Kids and adults both enjoy. Many flavors to choose from.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
Love these so much! I could probably eat a whole box if I wanted to. Which I do want to but I wont.
Joanne H.
These are so delicious! I love to take them along, when I'm out running around, as little snacks.
Joelle W.
Great snack for on to go, for kids or adults. I like to get these for part of my lunch at work.
Caitlyn M.
I love fruit snacks and these are great. Really fruity and addicting! Great on the go snack.
Sherry N.
Augusta, GA
The flavors are wonderful and they are soft to chew my kids and I buy this brand quite often
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Are these hard to find in stores?
Troy M.
Carmichael, CA
Does anyone else get these for their kids and end up eating all the fruit punch ones too?

back