BY WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS #98 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

The Welch's® name has been built on the highest-quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of wholesome goodness come Welch's® Fruit Snacks, made with real fruit and fruit juices. Welch's Fruit Snacks are sure to delight your family. Please try all of our delicious Welch's Fruit Snacks varieties, and thank you for the trust you place in Welch's®.

Megan J.
These taste a lot better than some other gummies but I can’t justify the price point. There are two different flavors so I suppose you are really paying for two different packs in one. My toddler likes them enough but I don’t think my family would purchase these again over other brands out there.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Welch's fruit snacks are the bomb!! I really love these snack pack boxes. It's the perfect way to have snacks in the house that are sweet. I've been buying them for years and my daughter loves them too. If you have kids or are a big kid go grab these. I always buy them at Target or Walmart but I'm sure most grocery stores carry them.
Taylor H.
Conway, SC
These are fantastic to have if you have children - my daughter loves these. (And, I do too!) They are in small sealed individual bags so they are perfect for carrying in your purse, diaper bag, or even your pocket! Very flavorful and delicious. Would recommend to anyone looking for a very tasty snack and perfect for any paren't that's on-the-go! Perfect snack for little ones.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Addicted to these fruit snacks, love the berries and cherries packages best and my 4 year old loves the fruit punch packages. I love several other flavors of Welches fruit snacks but these are by far the best for our tastes.
Ruby B.
grand prairie, TX
I thought my 3 year old son liked it so i bought a big pack. well i was wrong. he said its yucky. I tried it though and i think its good. My son likes the blue packaging though But i don't like the blue one. well i guess it depends on your taste preference.
Heather W.
I don't like cherry flavored things. But I like cherries. This was a pleasant surprise. I actually loved the flavor. I got this from #influenster for #free in my first #voxbox ! #rollupthefun #welchsfruitsnacks
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
Great snack! When baby'sitting my cousin she would always love having these! Perfect size pouch, easy to bring with on trips or just a quick snack at home! Great taste and soft texture!
Irene R.
Seriously one of the best fruit snacks, especially these flavors. I hate fruit snacks that are hard but these aren't and great flavor. I buy these for the kids but I steal a few packs here and there as my treat. It satisfies my sugar craving without me going overboard
Joyce k.
Pretty good fruit flavored soft candies. I could taste flavor more in these than in gummy bears. They're not too hard or chewy like licorice texture. However they're not as flavorful as fruit roll ups or gushers.
Gina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love these they are so good I love all the welch's fruit snack flavors my favorites are the berries and cherries the island fruits and the fruit punch flavors perfect when I want something sweet
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Are these hard to find in stores?
Troy M.
Carmichael, CA
Does anyone else get these for their kids and end up eating all the fruit punch ones too?

back