Food & SnacksSnack FoodsFruit SnacksWelch's Fruit Snacks
Welch's Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks

Welch's® Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks

The Welch's® name has been built on the highest-quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of wholesome goodness come Welch's® Fruit Snacks, made with real fruit and fruit juices. Welch's Fruit Snacks are sure to delight your family. Please try all of our delicious Welch's Fruit Snacks varieties, and thank you for the trust you place in Welch's®.

Are these hard to find in stores?
Does anyone else get these for their kids and end up eating all the fruit punch ones too?
Start your review of Welch's® Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks!
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Welch's® Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks uploaded by Lea Z.
Welch's® Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks uploaded by Lea Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
My Husband and kids love these so much! They are very affordable and every time my kids want to take a snack to school they each take 2. It definitely met my boys (including my husband) expectations and they would definitely recommend to everyone!
Tatiana G.
Santa Ana, CA
These are great tasting fruit snacks to have in between meals and really whenever you're in the mood for something sweet.
Shelly S.
These are a staple in my household. I need these within my grasp when it’s snack time. They use real fruit juice and it tastes heavenly. The are modestly priced and come in many different fruit flavors to please everyone.
Sherry N.
Augusta, GA
Welch's® Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks uploaded by Sherry N.
The flavors are wonderful and they are soft to chew my kids and I buy this brand quite often
Miimii P.
c st
My son loves this fruit snacks. He loves the flavor and how the small packets come. Easy when traveling and he wants snacks. WELCH'S Mixed Fruit Snacks, 0.9 Ounce, 40 Count - Set of 2
Noellie W.
Manchester, CT
Welch's® Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks uploaded by Noellie W.
These are yummy. One of my sons favorite fruit snacks. These are easy for him to eat since they break down very easy when chewed. They are NOT gummy at all. Between these and the original blue box we always have some in the house. Btw, the box of 22 was only 3.99.
Rosemarie M.
Staten Island , NY
Best candy to buy i eat them and my kids eat them it goes super quick in my household [product:welch's-fruit-punch/berries-'n-cherries-fruit-snacks]
Jessica L.
Kerman , CA
Welch's® Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks uploaded by Jessica L.
Welch's® Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks uploaded by Jessica L.
Welch's fruit snacks are the bomb!! I really love these snack pack boxes. It's the perfect way to have snacks in the house that are sweet. I've been buying them for years and my daughter loves them too. If you have kids or are a big kid go grab these. I always buy them at Target or Walmart but I'm sure most grocery stores carry them.
Joyce K.
Pretty good fruit flavored soft candies. I could taste flavor more in these than in gummy bears. They're not too hard or chewy like licorice texture. However they're not as flavorful as fruit roll ups or gushers.
Ruby B.
Grand Prairie, TX
Welch's® Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks uploaded by Ruby B.
I thought my 3 year old son liked it so i bought a big pack. well i was wrong. he said its yucky. I tried it though and i think its good. My son likes the blue packaging though But i don't like the blue one. well i guess it depends on your taste preference.