GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsWelch's Fruit Snacks
Welch's Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks

Welch's® Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks

The Welch's® name has been built on the highest-quality fruit proudly grown on family farms. In this tradition of wholesome goodness come Welch's® Fruit Snacks, made with real fruit and fruit juices. Welch's Fruit Snacks are sure to delight your family. Please try all of our delicious Welch's Fruit Snacks varieties, and thank you for the trust you place in Welch's®.

Are these hard to find in stores?
Does anyone else get these for their kids and end up eating all the fruit punch ones too?
Start your review of Welch's® Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks!
Courtney H.
Welch's® Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks uploaded by Courtney H.
These taste so good! These are way better than Kellogg’s & Annie’s in my opinion. Great flavor & value! My entire family loves these! I like they are made with real fruit, gluten free, and fat free. I think this is the best flavor too!
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Welch's® Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks uploaded by Lea Z.
Welch's® Fruit Punch/Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks uploaded by Lea Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
My Husband and kids love these so much! They are very affordable and every time my kids want to take a snack to school they each take 2. It definitely met my boys (including my husband) expectations and they would definitely recommend to everyone!
Heather T.
Ava, MO
An easy awesome snack especially taking for young children to the park or on walks. I enjoy them as well. Will purchase again
Amy M.
Grand Island, NE
We absolutely loves these I guess you say we are kind of addicted to them lol I always have to buy a couple of boxes because I usually have our niece's and nephews that come and stay with us and they love these too. They smell amazing and the taste is sweet and not over powering, Definitely need to try them or get them for your kiddos to try if you haven't yet.
Stacey B.
Elba, NY
The only reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because I feel like the amount they put in the little pouches isn’t enough. They’re absolutely delicious but I could eat a lot more than what’s inside the little packers.
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
My daughter loves fruit snacks just like most kids. I purchased this brand because they are made with real fruit with vitamins. The kids still get the taste of a candy and they are good for them so its a win for both. They come in different flavors so if your looking for a little healthier snack this is the way to go.
Stefany S.
Tazewell, VA
I love these fruit snacks. They are affordable and they did meet my expe tattoos. Tjey are different colors, shapes and flavors. I would improve these by making them healthy. They are affordable and I like that they are individually wrapped. They are bursting with flavor and juice. Love the different flavors and shapes. I like that they are shaped into fruits. I like the chewy texture,+ @hey aren't too chewy they are just right. I like that they are really little. They stay fresh for very long time because they a re individually wrapped! I will buy more these are great for anytime snack. I 100% reccomend to anyone but keep in mind if you have children that yh healthy or nutritious for c!hildren. I thought for years these were healthy and nutritious abd I googled it today and I find out they Are NOT healthy or nutritious in any way but they arexa great tasty fun flavorful anytime snack.
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
They are all great fruit snack flavors but the cherry and berry flavors cannot be beaten hands down
Shelly S.
These are a staple in my household. I need these within my grasp when it’s snack time. They use real fruit juice and it tastes heavenly. The are modestly priced and come in many different fruit flavors to please everyone.
Lacey luca B.
Agoura Hills, CA
The Bert. I have been buying this for a while and this really helps… this products is affordable and easy to find at any locations! I suggest this because it does the job and there isn’t anything similar to it, definitely recommend.