BY WELCH'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fruit Punch Welchito: Fruit Punch Juice Drink, 7.5 Oz

Filtered Water, Corn Syrup, Apple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Pineapple And Cherry Juice Concentrates, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Gum Acacia, Ester Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Red 40.

Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
This stuff tastes great! I drink it as is and sometimes I use it as a mixers for drinks like margaritas and jungle juice. It's really not that expensive and you get a good value out of it. The fact that it comes in a can is nice tool, easy access of a beverage!
Sue K.
I love ❤️ Fruit Punch. I like a lot of different flavors like: 🍍 pineapple, 🍎 apple, plum, orange, grape, tropical punch, etc...... but this purple colored Fruit 🍉 Punch is my absolute favorite. I've tried other brands like Minute Maid but Welch's is the BEST!!! When I take a sip of my Welch's Fruit Punch and it hits my tastebuds it gives me
goosebumps and then all my tastebuds start dancing around. There's an Awesome Party in my mouth. If you've never tried it you REALLY are missing something Fantastic. I like to drink it really cold (no ice, it waters it down & ruins it). Give it a try 😋💋💋
Tamika M.
Bloomfield, CT
I like this product especially after it was modified. It's not too think. I feel like it resembles product like Hawaiian fruit punch it's so great in flavor can't go wrong there. The packaging is simple. I would recommend for families who only want the best for their kids.
zormarie v.
Indian Orchard, MA
I love the taste that these have! When I go on a trip I brought these with us on a cooler! everyone loves it!! they are small but delicious and cheap!!
Samantha T.
Salisbury, NC
I love the Welch's fruit punch drink. I love the taste of real fruit juice. I drink this in the morning when I need something with some flavor.
Manny G.
Pasadena, CA
Love buying these for my little brother he loves them a lot. I like to drink one once in a while and it's really tasty and refreshing
Selena S.
Newark, NJ
Fruit punch is the best. i don't care. these taste amazing. you need to get them. buy them drink them. and enjoy them, there great
kathy k.
Whitestone, NY
My favorite favor. I could drink this all in an hour. It is so good and refreshing. The packaging looks great and has a good value.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
I love making ice cubes out of this juice for someone reason i have no complaints at home cause the kids love eating them as well.
Desirae S.
This is a very good juice as well. Very tasty I recommend anyone who hasn't tried this juice to try it you won't be disappointed